Terms & Conditions
A&K Ventures OÜ Services Agreement
These terms (“Terms”) cover the use of A&K Ventures OÜ, full address: Sepapaja 6, 15551 Tallinn, Estonia, Tel: +372 71 22 225, Web: ak-ventures.eu. Management Board: Amadeusz Annissimo. Registered at Tartu County Court Registration Department, Registry code 14080385 ("A&K Ventures") consumer products, websites, and services, i.e. data collection, data analysis, data standardization, translation, data conversion, mapping and data export to a end-up files (the “Services”, “Products”, “Products/Services”).
Your privacy is important to us. Please read the A&K Ventures Privacy Statement available on this page as it describes the types of data we collect from you ("Data") and how we use your Data. The Privacy Statement also describes how A&K Ventures uses your content. By using the Services or agreeing to these Terms, you consent to A&K Ventures' collection, use and disclosure of Your Content and Data as described in the Privacy Statement.
Many of our Services allow you to store or share Your Content or receive material from others. We don’t claim ownership of Your Content. Your Content remains Your Content and you are responsible for it.
- When you share Your Content with other people, you understand that they may be able to, on a worldwide basis, use, save, record, reproduce, transmit, display (and on HealthVault delete) Your Content without compensating you. If you do not want others to have that ability, do not use the Services to share Your Content. You represent and warrant that for the duration of these Terms, you have (and will have) all the rights necessary for Your Content that is uploaded, stored, or shared on or through the Services and that the collection, use, and retention of Your Content will not violate any law or rights of others. A&K Ventures cannot be held responsible for Your Content or the material others upload, store or share using the Services.
- To the extent necessary to provide the Services to you and others, to protect you and the Services, and to improve A&K Ventures products and services, you grant to A&K Ventures a worldwide and royalty-free intellectual property license to use Your Content, for example, to make copies of, retain, transmit, reformat, display, and distribute via communication tools Your Content on the Services. If you publish Your Content in areas of the Service where it is available broadly online without restrictions, Your Content may appear in demonstrations or materials that promote the Service. Some of the Services are supported by advertising. Controls for how A&K Ventures personalizes advertising are available in the Security&privacy section. We do not use what you say in email, chat, video calls or voice mail, or your documents, photos or other personal files to target advertising to you. Our advertising policies are covered in detail in the Privacy Statement.
Code of Conduct.
By agreeing to these Terms, you’re agreeing that, when using the Services, you will follow these rules:
- Don’t do anything illegal.
- Don’t engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children.
- Don’t send spam. Spam is unwanted or unsolicited bulk email, postings, contact requests, SMS (text messages), or instant messages.
- Don’t publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate Content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, graphic violence, or criminal activity).
- Don’t engage in activity that is false or misleading (e.g., asking for money under false pretenses, impersonating someone else, manipulating the Services to increase play count, or affect rankings, ratings, or comments).
- Don’t circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services.
- Don’t engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services, or others (e.g., transmitting viruses, stalking, posting terrorist content, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others).
- Don’t infringe upon the rights of others (e.g., unauthorized sharing of copyrighted music or other copyrighted material, resale or other distribution of Bing maps, or photographs).
- Don’t engage in activity that violates the privacy of others.
- Don’t help others break these rules.
If you violate these Terms, we may refuse to provide Services to you.
Using the Services & Support
- You’ll need an Internet connection to access the Services. In order to receive the ordered mapping you must have a Products/Services that is compatible with the output file format you have chosen in the purchase form.
- Use of our webpage and Services. You must use A&K Ventures website in order to place an order. This means you must provide and submit your details and information regarding the desired Product. If you don’t provide all required information or information in the form is not true, complete and accurate, we will assume your order is invalid and we will not proceed with it any longer.
- Kids and Accounts. By using the Services, you represent that you have either reached the age of "majority" where you live or have valid parent or legal guardian consent to be bound by these Terms. If you do not know whether you have reached the age of majority where you live, or do not understand this section, please ask your parent or legal guardian for help before you place the order. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a minor that would like to purchase A&K Ventures services you accept these Terms on the minor’s behalf and are responsible for all use of the A&K Ventures website including purchases.
- Work or School Accounts. You can sign in and request our services with a work or school email address. If you do, you agree that the owner of the domain associated with your email address may control and administer your account, and access and process your data, including the contents of your communications and files. You further agree that your use of the services may be subject to the agreements that A&K Ventures has with you or your organization and these terms do not apply.
- Additional Equipment/Data Plans. To use our Services, you’ll need an internet connection and/or data/cellular plan. You might also need additional equipment, like a headset, camera, phone or microphone. You are responsible for providing all connections, plans, and/or equipment needed to use the Services and for paying the fees charged by the provider(s) of your connections, plans, and equipment. Those fees are in addition to any fees you pay us for the Services and we will not reimburse you for such fees. Check with your provider(s) to determine if there are any such fees that may apply to you.
- Support. Customer support for the Services is available at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling directly at +372 71 22 225.
Using Third-Party Apps and Services.
- The Services, Third-Party Apps and Services, or material or products offered through the Services may be unavailable from time to time, may be offered for a limited time, or may vary depending on your region or device.
- We strive to keep the Services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and A&K Ventures is not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result. In the event of an outage, you may not be able to retrieve Your Content or Data that you’ve insert.
Updates to the Services or Products/Services, and Changes to These Terms.
- We may change these Terms at any time, and we’ll tell you when we do. Using the Services after the changes become effective means you agree to the new terms. If you don’t agree to the new terms, you must stop using the Services.
- Sometimes you’ll need Products/Services updates to keep using the Services. You may also be required to update the Products/Services to use the Services. Such updates are subject to these Terms unless other terms accompany the updates, in which case, those other terms apply. A&K Ventures isn’t obligated to make any updates available and we don’t guarantee that we will support the version of the system for which you licensed the Products/Services.
- Additionally, there may be times when we need to remove or change features or functionality of the Service or stop providing a Service or access to Third-Party Apps and Services altogether. Except to the extent required by applicable law, we have no obligation to provide a re-download or replacement of any material or digital goods. We may release the Services or their features in a beta version, which may not work correctly or in the same way the final version may work.
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time.
Unless accompanied by a separate A&K Ventures product agreement, any product provided by us to you as part of the Services is subject to these Terms.
- If you comply with these Terms, we grant you the right to download and use our end-up product on a worldwide basis as part of your use of the Services. The Products/Services or website that is part of the Services may include third-party code. Any third-party scripts or code, linked to or referenced from the Products/Services or website, are licensed to you by the third parties that own such code, not by A&K Ventures. Notices, if any, for the third-party code are included for your information only.
- Our product is sold, and A&K Ventures reserves all rights to the product not expressly granted by A&K Ventures, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. The purchase does not give you any right to, and you may not:
- Circumvent or bypass any technological protection measures in or relating to the product or Services;
- disassemble, decompile, decrypt, hack, emulate, exploit, or reverse engineer product or other aspect of the Services that is included in or accessible through the Services, except and only to the extent that the applicable copyright law expressly permits doing so;
- publish, copy, rent, lease, sell, export, import, distribute, or lend the product or the Services, unless A&K Ventures expressly authorizes you to do so;
- transfer the product, or any rights to access or use the Services;
- use the Services in any unauthorized way that could interfere with anyone else’s use of them or gain access to any service, data, account, or network;
If you purchase a product, then these payment terms apply to your purchase and you agree to them.
- Charges. If there is a charge associated with a portion of the Services, you agree to pay that charge. The price stated for the Products/Services excludes all applicable taxes and currency exchange settlements, unless stated otherwise. We may suspend or cancel the Services if we do not receive an on time, full payment from you. Suspension or cancellation of the Services for non-payment could result in a loss of ordered Products/Services. Connecting to the Internet via a corporate or other private network which masks your location may cause charges to be different from those displayed for your actual location.
- Your Billing Account. To pay the charges for a Product/Service, you will be asked to provide a payment method at the time you order a Product/Service. You can access and change your billing information and payment method on A&K Ventures website. Additionally, you agree to permit A&K Ventures to use any updated account information regarding your selected payment method provided by your issuing bank or the applicable payment network. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and payment method details, so we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed in connection with your transactions. Changes made to your billing account will not affect charges we submit to your billing account before we could reasonably act on your changes to your billing account.
- Billing. By providing A&K Ventures with a payment method, you (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method that you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate; (ii) authorize A&K Ventures to charge you for the Services or available content using your payment method; and (iii) authorize A&K Ventures to charge you for any paid feature of the Services that you choose to sign up for or use while these Terms are in force. We may bill you (a) in advance; (b) at the time of purchase; or (c) shortly after purchase. Also, we may charge you up to the amount you have approved. We may bill you at the same time for more than one of your prior billing periods for amounts that haven't previously been processed.
- Online Statement and Errors. A&K Ventures will provide you with an online billing statement on the A&K Ventures website, where you can view and print your statement. If we make an error on your bill, you must tell us within 90 days after the error first appears on your bill. We will then promptly investigate the charge. If you do not tell us within that time, you release us from all liability and claims of loss resulting from the error and we won't be required to correct the error or provide a refund. If A&K Ventures has identified a billing error, we will correct that error within 90 days.
- Refund Policy. Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable. If you believe that A&K Ventures has charged you in error, you must contact us within 90 days of such charge. No refunds will be given for any charges more than 90 days old. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. This refund policy does not affect any statutory rights that may apply.
- Payments to You. If we owe you a payment, then you agree to timely and accurately provide us with any information we need to get that payment to you. You are responsible for any taxes and charges you may incur as a result of this payment to you. You must also comply with any other conditions we place on your right to any payment. If you receive a payment in error, we may reverse or require return of the payment. You agree to cooperate with us in our efforts to do this. We may also reduce the payment to you without notice to adjust for any previous overpayment.
- Taxation Policy. Client will be exclusively responsible for and the A&K Ventures will not owe any applicable sales or use tax; and all consulting fees are deemed exclusive of all forms and types of taxes in all jurisdictions. In no event will the A&K Ventures owe any taxes attributable to Client’s income.
For purchase and use of our Products/Services, you're contracting with, and all references to A&K Ventures.
A&K VENTURES, AND OUR AFFILIATES, RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND VENDORS, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" BASIS "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." YOU BEAR THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THE SERVICES. A&K VENTURES DOESN'T GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAW, WE EXCLUDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU MAY HAVE CERTAIN RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAW. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS IS INTENDED TO AFFECT THOSE RIGHTS, IF THEY ARE APPLICABLE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPUTER AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS ARE NOT FAULT-FREE AND OCCASIONAL PERIODS OF DOWNTIME OCCUR. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT CONTENT LOSS WON'T OCCUR, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE ANY CONNECTION TO OR TRANSMISSION FROM THE COMPUTER NETWORKS.
Limitation of Liability
If you have any basis for recovering damages (including breach of these Terms), you agree that your exclusive remedy is to recover, from A&K Ventures or any affiliates, resellers, distributors, Third-Party Apps and Services providers, and vendors, direct damages up to an amount equal to your Services fee for the month during which the breach occurred (or up to $10.00 if the Services are free). You can't recover any other damages or losses, including direct, consequential, lost profits, special, indirect, incidental, or punitive. These limitations and exclusions apply even if this remedy doesn't fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose or if we knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages. To the maximum extent permitted by law, these limitations and exclusions apply to anything or any claims related to these Terms, the Services, or the product itself related to the Services.
Store and Products/Services
1 Store. "Store" refers to a Service that allows you to browse, download, purchase, and rate and review our Products/Services and other digital content on our website (classification.codes). 2. Updates. As we continuously develop our products and improve the customer experience, A&K Ventures will automatically check for and incorporate updates to our Products/Services and website. You can change your Store or system settings if you prefer not to receive automatic updates to Store Products/Services. However, certain Office Store Products/Services that are entirely or partly hosted online may be updated at any time by the Products/Services developer and may not require your permission to update. 3. Ratings and Reviews. If you rate or review our Products/Services, you may receive email from A&K Ventures containing some questions or answers regarding your rating/enquiry. Any such email comes from A&K Ventures; we do not share your email address with any Third Parties.
To avoid possible injury, discomfort or eye strain, you should take periodic breaks from using our website, especially if you feel any pain or fatigue resulting from usage. If you experience discomfort, take a break. Discomfort might include feelings of nausea, motion sickness, dizziness, disorientation, headache, fatigue, eye strain, or dry eyes. Sitting in front of a computer foe a long time can distract you and obstruct your surroundings. Avoid trip hazards, stairs, low ceilings, fragile or valuable items that could be damaged. A very small percentage of people may experience seizures when exposed to certain visual images like flashing lights or patterns that may appear in Products/Services. Even people with no history of seizures may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause these seizures. Symptoms may include lightheadedness, altered vision, twitching, jerking or shaking of limbs, disorientation, confusion, loss of consciousness, or convulsions. Immediately stop using and consult a doctor if you experience any of these symptoms, or consult a doctor before using the website if you’ve ever suffered symptoms linked to seizures. Parents should monitor their children’s use with regards to the above. A&K Ventures cannot take any responsibility of possible hazardous situations stipulated in this point.
The Terms will survive any termination or cancellation of these Terms. We may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time without notice to you. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these Terms or transfer any rights to use the Products/Services. This is the entire agreement between you and A&K Ventures for your use of the Products/Services. It supersedes any prior agreements between you and A&K Ventures regarding your use of the Products/Services. All parts of these Terms apply to the maximum extent permitted by relevant law. If a court or arbitrator holds that we can't enforce a part of these Terms as written, we may replace those terms with similar terms to the extent enforceable under the relevant law, but the rest of these Terms won't change.
You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the Product and/or Services, which include restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use.
A&K Ventures does not consider or accept unsolicited proposals or ideas, including without limitation ideas for new products, technologies, promotions, product names, product feedback and product improvements ("Unsolicited Feedback"). If you send any Unsolicited Feedback to A&K Ventures through the Products/Services or otherwise, you acknowledge and agree that A&K Ventures shall not be under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Unsolicited Feedback.
Notices and procedure for making claims of intellectual property infringement. A&K Ventures respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you wish to send a notice of intellectual property infringement, including claims of copyright infringement, please do so.
Copyright and trademark notices. The Products/Services are copyright © 2016 A&K Ventures OÜ and/or its suppliers, One A&K Ventures Way, Redmond, WA 98052, U.S.A. All rights reserved. A&K Ventures and the names, logos, and icons of all A&K Ventures products and services may be either trademarks or registered trademarks of A&K Ventures in Estonia and/or other countries. The names of actual companies and products may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved. Certain Products/Services used in certain A&K Ventures website servers is based in part on the work of the Independent Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY.
A&K Ventures does not provide medical or any other health care advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, diet, fitness, or wellness program. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of information you accessed on or through the Services.
Standard Products/Services purchase terms for A&K Ventures Store
These Terms are an agreement between you and the A&K Ventures. Please read them. They apply to the Products/Services you download or receive from the A&K Ventures, including any updates or supplements for the them, unless the Products/Services come with separate terms, in which case those terms apply. By downloading, purchasing, using our Products and/or Services, you accept these terms. If you do not accept them, you have no right to and must not download, purchase or use our Products/Services.
If you comply with these license terms, you have the rights below.
- DOWNLOAD AND USE RIGHTS; EXPIRATION. For Products/Services you purchase via our Store: (a) you may download and use the Products/Services on your computer, device or devices that are compatible with the provided file formats; and (b) the Products/Services limit for the Products/Services is outlined in Terms and in our Usage Rules. A&K Ventures reserves the right to modify Usage Rules at any time.
- INTERNET-BASED SERVICES. Misuse of Internet-based services. You may not use any Internet-based service in any way that could harm it or impair anyone else’s use of it or the wireless network. You may not use the service to try to gain unauthorized access to any service, data, account, or network by any means.
- SCOPE OF LICENSE. The Products/Services are sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the Products/Services. If A&K Ventures disables the ability to use the Products/Services on your devices pursuant to your agreement with A&K Ventures, any associated license rights will terminate. Products/Services publisher reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the Products/Services only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the Products/Services that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not:
- Work around any technical limitations in the Products/Services.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Products/Services, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation.
- Make more copies of the Products/Services than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation.
- Publish or otherwise make the Products/Services available for others to copy.
- Rent, lease, or lend the Products/Services.
- Transfer the Products/Services or this agreement to any third party.
- DOCUMENTATION. If documentation is provided with the Products/Services, you may copy and use the documentation for personal reference purposes.
- TECHNOLOGY AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. The Products/Services may be subject to Estonian or international technology control or export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the Products/Services. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use. For information on A&K Ventures branded products, go to the A&K Ventures exporting website.
- SUPPORT SERVICES. Contact the Products/Services publisher to determine if any support services are available. A&K Ventures, your hardware manufacturer and your wireless carrier (unless one of them is the Products/Services publisher) aren’t responsible for providing support services for the Products/Services.
- APPLICABLE LAW.
- Estonia. If you acquired the Products/Services in Estonia, the laws where you live (or, if a business, where your principal place of business is located) govern the interpretation of these terms, claims for breach of them, and all other claims (including consumer protection, unfair competition, and tort claims), regardless of conflict of laws principles.
- Outside Estonia. If you acquired the Products/Services in any other country, the laws of that country apply.
- LEGAL EFFECT. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your state or country. This agreement doesn’t change your rights under the laws of your state or country if the laws of your state or country don’t permit it to do so.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. The Products/Services is licensed "as is," "with all faults," and "as available." You bear the entire risk as to its quality, safety, comfort, and performance. Should it prove defective, you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repair. The Products/Services publisher, on behalf of itself, A&K Ventures, wireless carriers over whose network the Products/Services is provided, and each of our respective affiliates, vendors, agents, and suppliers ("Covered Parties"), gives no express warranties, guarantees, or conditions in relation to the Products/Services. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this agreement can't change. To the extent permitted under your local laws, Covered Parties exclude any implied warranties or conditions, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, safety, comfort, and non-infringement. If your local laws impose a warranty, guarantee or condition even though these terms do not, its duration is limited to 90 days from when you download the Products/Services.
- LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF REMEDIES AND DAMAGES. To the extent not prohibited by law, if you have any basis for recovering damages, you can recover from the Products/Services publisher only direct damages up to the amount you paid for the Products/Services or $1.00, whichever is greater. You will not, and waive any right to, seek to recover any other damages, including lost profits and consequential, special, direct, indirect, or incidental damages, from the Products/Services publisher.
This limitation applies to:
- Anything related to the Products/Services or services made available through the Products/Services; and
- Claims for breach of contract, warranty, guarantee or condition; strict liability, negligence, or other tort; violation of a statute or regulation; unjust enrichment; or under any other theory; all to the extent permitted by applicable law.
It also applies even if:
- This remedy doesn’t fully compensate you for any losses; or
- The Products/Services publisher knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages.
The “Services”, “Products”, “Products/Services” are covered by the A&K Ventures Services Agreement, but may not be available in your market.